Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kenny Wayne Shepherd at the Crescent City Blues Fest Part 1

After Tab played, another band I didn't pay much attention to played on the other side of the park and then it was time for Saturday's headliner Kenny Wayne Shepherd. This guy is great, I've been a fan since he was a kid. The show is always good, the atmosphere is always fun. It'll take a few days to post all the pics from this one. I took a lot of pics and I like most of them so you get to suffer through them. Let me know if you like what you see.


Telling us how great we are.


Most of the band, the keyboard player is off int eh corner to the right.


You can sort of see part of his keyboard in this one.


The two man front.


Kenny Wayne and his bass player





He's not just a pretty voice, the boy can play guitar too.


THERE HE IS!


Another guitar another screaming riff.


Bend them strings boy!

Stay Tuned! More to come in the next couple of days!


No comments:

Post a Comment