Friday, February 24, 2012

Pictures Of My Furry Friends

Ok, I know some of you are disappointed now because you expected something a lot different but too bad. Here's some pics of my furry friends just to give you a break from all the history stuff I've posted lately. Hope ya like them, let me know what you think in the comments.


My best buddy Merlin. He's getting older now (about 14) so I try to enjoy all the time I can with him.


I recently bought a new printer so I could print some of my pictures and of course Jules the cat LOVES the box. She had a fit until I got the trash out of it so she could play.


"Why do you keep pointing that thing at me???"


"I'm going to come over there in a minute and you won't like it!"


"Do you mind? I'm TRYING to sleep here!"

More history pics coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment